Welcome to the home of the monkey playing cymbals. This is where I (the monkey) finally get to express how I really feel about how I and other monkeys get a bum wrap in the media. I said bum...heh,heh...
Friday, March 03, 2006
Monkey shines
Sometimes you never know where a Monkey Playing Cymbals is going to turn up. It's pretty enlightening, isn't it?
I tried to post a comment on this entry days ago. Blogger was acting up and I was unsuccessful time and again. However, my thoughts were brilliant. They were as follows:
4 Comments flung:
So you admit you lived in a girls dorm?
It is all relative my homo sapien friend. Some fling feces and some catch it.
I tried to post a comment on this entry days ago. Blogger was acting up and I was unsuccessful time and again. However, my thoughts were brilliant. They were as follows:
"Haaaaaa haaaaa heeeee heeeee ohhhhhhhh maaaaan, haaaaaa haaaaaa"
I have one question however. Which one is the monkey?
That's all I need. Another human flinging feces.
Post a Comment
<< Home